VR Business Brokers names William Park 2010 VR Most Valuable Intermediary
William Park is the first two-time MVI winner, having previously won the 2008 honor.
Since becoming partner of the VR office in Artesia, California in 1998, William has shared his extraordinary wealth of experience and knowledge with those he comes in contact with.
His leadership, excellence and commitment have helped him and the VR office in Artesia continuously make the Top 10 in the organization.
“I would like to thank VR for this honor of being selected the 2010 MVI,” says William. “It’s a warm recognition in a money-driven industry such as ours. To be successful, you must be disciplined, and your focus should be on setting up meetings with buyers and sellers. A successful day is measured by how many buyers and sellers you spoke to or met.”
William cites a few areas that every VR office can learn and integrate into their practices:
- Any office can overcome the worst of times when 200+ listings are being maintained such as with the Artesia office.
- Any office will struggle when the average agent has less than 10 listings. The VR office in Artesia has continued to see most agents’ average 20+ listings.
- Go after listings that are selling at the time such as food-related businesses.
- If a new listing is unique to the inventory, get 2-3 similar listings to have a chance at selling one.
- An associate’s primary focus should be on creating deals, meeting buyers and sellers.
- An owner’s primary focus should be on breaking down those barriers that distract an agent from their primary focus – “Less paperwork, less computer work, less bureaucracy, more razzle dazzle.”
“It’s not easy to manage as a ‘Sales Leader’ because it’s instinct for owners to worry more about policy managing as an ‘Office Owner.’ Obviously, it would be ideal to strike a good balance, but I prefer the title of ‘Sales Cheerleader.’
William describes being a business intermediary as “something difficult to be great at, but a great thing to be good at.”
We congratulate William Park as the 2010 VR Most Valuable Intermediary.
VR each year celebrates its most successful intermediaries for highest achievements in the business brokerage industry.
To inquire about becoming part of the successful group of VR Business Franchise Owners please contact VR at (800) 377-872.
For more information on opening a new VR Business Brokers Franchise office, please visit Owning your own VR Business Franchise, and also visit VR on Facebook at VR Business Franchise Facebook Welcome page and VR Franchise Facebook Updates.